Here are my August goals, with commentary:
1. Finish first ornament for exchange. Did it! Sent it off to Tina.
2. Finish Cape Hatteras Nope. I did work on it some, but it's a long, long way from being finished. I think if I create some sort of rotation I'll get it done.
3. Stitch at least two more cats on Calico Cats. Done!
4. Start and finish Chatelaine Mini-Mandala 1 Nope. Not done at all.
5. Start Chatelaine mandala from TGOSM Nope, not done at all, either.
6. Stitch an ornament for the Christmas Ornament Stitch-a-Long No, I didn't do that either - see a trend here?
7. Locate and obtain burlap. The burlap I found was about 6-count - way too large. But I DID find some great nubby, linen-looking acrylic fabric, which I used for the Folk Art Anniversary Sampler from TGOSM. I also found some khaki Davos, which is the color I wanted in the burlap.
8. Start Folk Art Anniversary Sampler from TGOSM. Hooray! I finished that one!
Additional August accomplishments:
1. Dance of the Geckos, a square for a charity quilt.
2. "Boo! Guess Who!" Halloween ornament for an exchange.
3. Debbie Mumm rooster for my sister.
4. "Friendship Quilts" for my friend Shannon.
5. bulldog, a square for a charity quilt
6. "Halloween Night", to be a banner for an exchange.
7. monkey, a square for a charity quilt.
8. Santa, a square for a charity quilt.
Now: September Goals
1. elephant square
2. 2 more cats on "Calico Cats"
3. another couple hours on "Cape Hatteras"
4. finish bathroom piece for Ingrid
5. rustic/forest/mountain piece for international exchange
6. Start Lizzie Kate "calendar" - one Flip-It each month, all on one piece of fabric
7. Do small mandala garden from Martina Weber for Toi Lynn
8. Start a larger mandala garden - Alpine? Pompeji? Hmm.
9. Do 2 more charity squares for WOCS/CSFC/SOLAK
Hmm. I'll have to come back to this when I plan a few more pieces!