Friday, December 21, 2007

Ornament Exchange


This came yesterday from Monique in the Netherlands. It's for the Xmas Ornie Exchange group I'm in, that has participants from all over the world. Monique made the Santa with Pear design from Prairie Schooler, and she stitched it one-over-one. I love lace border she sewed on - makes me wish I could use a sewing machine! Isn't it lovely? And the floss is DMC 4210, a Color Variations floss called Radiant Ruby. It's absolutely perfect for stitching more Christmas ornaments. I didn't know DMC made floss that looked like this - it's like the overdyed flosses I like so much. Thanks so much, Monique!

2 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

It's beautiful!
CONGRATS!

Lynn said...

Love the ornament! I'm a big fan of PS.
Merry Christmas Cindi to you and your family. Hope you have an enjoyable holiday with lots of stitching time!