Monday, October 29, 2007

Two Ornament Finishes

I needed to get these ornaments "finished" so I can get them mailed. They're for two different ornament exchanges. The one on the left is called "Snowed In," and it's designed by Something in Common. I got the pattern from the December 2006 edition of The Gift of Stitching Magazine. If you haven't subscribed to this wonderful online magazine, do so! You can get all the back issues for a great price and the yearly subscription price is really reasonable. This ornament was finished using felt and glue - no sewing. Made for an easy finish, and justified my purchase of pinking shears.


This ornament is by Prairie Schooler - it's the freebie on their website. I finished it as a pillow ornament - plaid fabric for the back, stuffed with batting.

No comments: