Saturday, January 28, 2012

Fondling Fabric

 Above is some bright and beautiful fabric I just got from Randi at Fresh Squeezed Fabrics.  Randi's prices are great, and she shipped quickly. I think I have to get MORE!


After I showed some crumb quilts and my 100-patch quilt to my guild a couple of months ago, I've become known as "the scrap queen" in my guild. Ladies who used to either throw their scraps away or use them to stuff doggie beds are now bringing them to the meetings for me. Yesterday Lois brought me these two GIANT bags crammed full of scraps. I've been slowly sorting them - tossing about half since they're either two small or too skinny. There are some big pieces in there, too - including bright florals, homespuns, stripes, solids, and calicoes. Looks like some more scrappy quilts are in the works!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Jealous!

MysteryKnitter said...

Wow! I am sure you will tame them when the time is right.