Monday, August 8, 2011

Now that I'm Back...

I'm happily sewing again.  First up was a block for Qbee, which should be the next-to-last in Boomerang 5.0.
The block is called Hayes Corner.  There might not be another block for me to do in 5.0, as I have yet to receive a Fat 8th from the last person. They were all due to me by April 15.  Yes, April 15. The swap organizer has tried to contact her numerous times to no avail; we're both resigned to the fact that there are often people who flake in swaps. But what bugs me is that this person now has 35 Fat 8ths from everyone else, and hasn't returned our completed blocks. 

I will, however, continue to do this swap - version 6.0 will start next month. I really like the challenge of getting fabric and coming up with coordinating fabric and a block to put it all in.

No comments: