Friday, November 28, 2008

This is SOOOOO ME!



I admit it - I'm a slob. My colleagues at work think I'm organized, and I guess that in a way I am. I know where everything is; it just isn't put in places that look neat. I am a terrible housekeeper, though being married to a military neat freak has helped keep our house presentable. (He's retired; he does the houskeeping and I work and do the cooking.) When I saw this chart from Lizzie Kate I knew I had to stitch it for myself. It will now sit in a prominent place in my kitchen!

5 comments:

Cindy F. said...

Oh this would fit perfectly in my home too! I LOVE it!! Beautiful finish:)

Mãe da Rita said...

And it makes 3... It's very nice! MJ

drea_dear said...

I love this! I may have to stitch it for my friend.

Lynn B said...

Oh I so love this, it is so true!

MysteryKnitter said...

Unfortunately I am a slob housekeeper too. :( I have my moments, when I have more energy to do things, but usually I just am and let things be as they are.