Monday, October 27, 2008

Irish Coffee - The Sampler Girl


Not only am I addicted to coffee, I'm a Starbuck's snob. I just can't start my day without a grande Pike Place, sugar-free caramel, room for cream. Lattes are nice, but a bit "foofy." I end up with a stronger drink when I get the Pike Place, though it does look a bit like a latte. This pattern was a quick stitch - I finished it in one day - and made a cute little banner. I put it together with an iron and hem tape, no sewing, and used up some embellishments from my scrapbooking days.

6 comments:

Karen said...

Very cute, Cyndi!!

KP

CJ said...

Very nice. I just love quick stitches.

CJ

staci said...

Another lovely bellpull! I've got this on my list to stitch one of these days, lol :)

Petra said...

This is so pretty and what a lovely proverb.

Tammy said...

Your bellpulls are great! So is your SAL piece. I love it. Fantastic job.

MysteryKnitter said...

How pretty!