Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Online Needlework Show Favorites A - M

Wow! So much to see and WANT.

Here are some that caught my eye:


Have a Happy! (An Everything ABC) - Marilynn & Jackie's Collectibles

Country House Sampler - The Linen Sampler

Woodland Quilt Bearclaw - Handblessings

Aurora Borealis - Gitta's


Puzzle Pisces - Funk & Weber Designs



Chocolate - Lilipoints




Cotton Candy Biscornu - Enchanting Lair


American Promenade - Annie Beez Samplings


Reindeer Games Ornament - Historic Stitches


Celtic Medallion - Vickery Collection


Subordinate Clauses - Carousel Charts
(I'm an English teacher so this one makes me giggle!)


Smell My Feet - CherryWood Design Studios


Bottom Heavy - CherryWood Design Studios


Bone Appetit - Cricket Collection
(can you tell I like the clever ones?)

No comments: