Sunday, September 16, 2007

A Meme from Mel

Mel of Oh the Drama tagged me the other day for this meme, and I'm just getting around to giving it a try.

ACCENT -none - except when I'm really tired, and then my old Texas twang makes its presence known
I DON"T DRINK - Beer
CHORE I HATE - all of them!
PETS - We don't have one any more. Pepper was with us fo 14 years.
ESSENTIAL ELECTRONICS - computer, camera, treo, ipod
PERFUME - don't wear it; can't stand it
GOLD or SILVER - both
INSOMNIA - only when I drink coffee at night
JOB TITLE - President (really! of our teachers' union)
MOST ADMIRED TRAIT - frankness
KIDS - Theresa, 25 & Kenny, 23
PHOBIA - angry parents (of students)
RELIGION - none
SIBLINGS - 3 sisters, 2 brothers
TIME I WAKE UP - 6:30 except for Fridays, when it's 5:15
UNUSUAL TALENT/SKILL - hmmm - that's my secret!
VEGETABLE - corn on the cob, brussels sprouts
WORST HABIT - interrupting people
X-RAYS - pinkie, foot, chest
MY FAVORITE MEAL - filet mignon, baked potato, chocolate lava cake for dessert

I guess I'll tag anyone who wants to give this a try!

No comments: