Sunday, November 16, 2014

More Charity Quilts Finished

While we were in Colorado, I made a lot of tops - I think the total was 10. Some of them have been quilted and bound. Thanks to a few friends from my guild, they were sandwiched and quilted, and then I did the binding. There are three others that have been handed off to friends, and they will complete the binding as well - so I won't have photos of them.
Peaks and Valleys from Scrap Basket Beauties (Kim Brackett)

Generations from Scrap Basket Beauties (Kim Brackett)

Start Struck - a Bonnie Hunter pattern from Quiltville.com

I call this one Rectangular Split 9-Patch Star

Yet another String Quilt

I call this one Split 9-Patch Medallion - I started with the star and then added tons of pinwheels to make it large enough.

No comments: