Monday, March 10, 2014

Some scrappy tops I made last month

My own design - I just took a star and elongated it. This uses the split 9-patch technique. All 2 1/2" squares and triangles.

Swoon; uses the split 9-patch technique.  2" squares and triangles.

Using up some 3' squares and triangles.

This one is called "Six Degrees South of the Equator." It's from Scrap-Basket Beauties, but I used 2" strips instead of 2 1/2"

"Lake Cabin" from Scrap-Basket Sensations

"Over and Under" from Scrap-Basket Sensations

Top made using Diamond Ripple block from 100 Modern Quilt Blocks

3 comments:

Carli The Quilter said...

OMG, you stitched from scratch all these last month?? Holy cow, what is your secret?

Chantal said...

Oh my! You were VERY busy! Did you sleep at all? They are all beautiful, great work. I think the first one is my fav.
Thanks for sharing.

Teri said...

These are all great. Beautiful. What will you do with these?