Jo's Crumb-Along. It's got a bunch of the blocks she suggested we make, along with orphan blocks that I received in swaps or donations, or made as tried new techniques. (Example: the wonky log cabins at the bottom.)
I'm going to have to sit down tonight and do some frogging. The whole left side - the one with the numbers - is messed up. I couldn't figure out until I took the picture why it was ruffly. Turns out I measured something wrong, and had forced it to fit. If I just take out one piece it'll fit perfectly.
But here it is! Voilá!
(The English teacher in me wants to point out that it's NOT "walla" or "wa la." It's voilá. It's French.)
Once I get that side sewn on correctly, I'll sandwich it and probably hand tie it. I'm going to be house-sitting for a friend for two weeks beginning November 10, and can take that with me to have something to do while I watch TV.