Thursday, May 29, 2008

Snow, Snow, Snow (Or How I Spent My Weekend)

This is our trailer at East Fork Campground on Rock Creek, northeast of Bishop. It was snowing when we set up on Thursday, and it snowed Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.






Rock Creek Lake
















So, how did I spend my weekend? Cross stitching and reading. No television, since we didn't have electricity. I worked a lot on Chatelaine's Alpine Garden Seasons Mandala, and when I discovered I'd left two colors of thread at home I switched to the LHN fruits. I'll post WIP pics later.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

I thought we'd gotten rid of all that nasty white stuff for another year! At least it resulted in some quality stitching time.

MysteryKnitter said...

Aw! Those mountain tops remind me of Sisi, or Sissi, as we have used to call her. She was a young princess who became an empress.