Tuesday, May 20, 2008

New Patterns on Order!

I ordered some new patterns today from my favorite NON-LNS (I don't have a local store, so I ordered from Forever Stitching in Idaho Falls, Idaho. I mentioned last summer that I visited that store while we were on vacation, and met the owner/designer Lynda Orme. She's responsible for getting me started on linen.

I ordered these patterns:


Home of a Needleworker Too! - Little House Needlework Designs




Celebrate Everything - Shepherd's Bush




Signs of Spring - AnnaLee Waite Designs




Chanukah - Shepherd's Bush

2 comments:

Lynn said...

That Signs of Spring is calling to me! I may have to order that one!!

MysteryKnitter said...

I use to give all my stitched items away to other people, but as I said, the dog one is still on my wall. Target people have usually been over the moon (or at least pretended to be).