Friday, November 9, 2007

October Goals Review & November Goals

October was a fruitful month, stitching-wise. My goals and accompanying comments:

1. Start "Alpine Seasons Garden" mandala
Still haven't started that one. Don't know why I just can't get around to starting.
2. Stitch at least 2 more cats on "Calico Cats"
Yes, I did.
3. Stitch at least 2 more hours on "Cape Hatteras"
And I finished it! Now I just need to get it framed so I can send it to my sister-in-law.
4. Stitch at least 3 charity quilt squares
Yes, I did 4 - Pastel Bunny, Pastel Hen, Carousel Jumper, Lemon Tree
5. Finish an ornament for the Xmas Ornie Exchange 2007
Yes - "Snowed In" by Something in Common
6. Stitch two more "freebies" from my notebook
Yes - "Santa with Pear" by Prairie Schooler and "Peace" by Elizabeth's Designs
7. Stitch at least one LizzieKate snippet or flip-bit
Nope - not yet
8. Start gathering goodies for 12 Days of Christmas Exchange
Yes - beads, two patterns, some fancy threads, some fabric
9. Start "Crabby All Year"
Yes - I'm working on January
10.Do Thanksgiving bread cover for CSRR
Yes - and I received mine in exchange


November Goals

1. Start "Alpine Seasons Garden" mandala
2. Finish January on "Crabby All Year"
3. Stitch at least 3 charity squares
4. Stitch at least one LizzieKate snippet or flip-bit
5. Stitch at least 3 jar lids

No comments: