Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Blocks for Swaps

I was able to take some stash with me on the trip, as well as a bunch of scraps. I finished a few blocks before we left and some more on the trip. I also received a few blocks before I left that I need to show.

White on White Star received from Lamona W for the Quilters' Board Monthly Bee - June

Boomerang 7.0 - received from Lori H

Boomerang 7.0 received from Debbie G

Boomerang 7.0 received from Elise S.

Garden Patch Block for Kim, July Block for Block Swap Adventure

Star of Hope for Susan - August block for Block Swap Adventure

Nelson's Victory for Melody - August block for Quilters' Board Monthly Bee

Bumper Sticker block for Christine - Sew Bee Wonky

Scrappy Log Cabin for Caroline - September Stash Bee

Old Windmill for Donna - Quilters' Board Monthly Bee - September

Churn Dash for Amber - Stash Bee, August

Double Sawtooth Star - extra block accidentally made for Donna, Quilters' Board Monthly Bee

No comments: