Sunday, April 12, 2009

Two Robins Home to Roost - recognize the second one?

These two pieces made it home just before Spring Break. Both were for round robins on CSRR. I had to finish stitching on the piece to the right, so I took it with me and finished it up while we were in Bishop. It's called Measure of a Year and it's by Prairie Schooler. It was stitched on by Vicki, Isabel, Georgena, Cassandra, Lisa, Doreen, Melissa, Tina, and m.

The piece below is called Spring Chicken - but I don't remember the designer. It's NOT Erica Michaels, as I erroneously wrote earlier. Does anyone recognize this? I can't find the chart! It was stitched by Doreen, Helle, Melissa, and me.

4 comments:

Annie said...

These are beautiful pieces. I love when RR's work out well!

Lisa V said...

Oh WOW Cyndi, the PS one turned out lovely, I enjoyed stitching on that one. The other one is super cute too!

Natasha said...

I have been searching for a finished pic of this design :) It is a freebie from the 2008 Needle Work Show by Carousel Charts. I am starting on it this week :)

MysteryKnitter said...

You sure can stitch. And those ladies can stitch too. My canvases are horrendous. If you visited on my blog site, you'd see yourself. Or at least the photos are horrendous.